Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HALLE BERRY ON PLASTIC SURGERY, LOVE, AND GOD


HALLE BERRY ON PLASTIC SURGERY, LOVE, AND GOD
ON PLASTIC SURGERY...
~ Before you go alter your body, do some research and find out how many women have major life threatening complications from nose jobs. Ask about how many nose jobs gone terrible wrong, and if you thought your face was wrong before, look what happens after. The more we start augmenting our bodies, the more and more we start to look alike, then nobody is special anymore.
ON LOVE...
~ The times may have changed, but the people are still the same. We're still looking for love, and that will always be our struggle as human beings.
~ I understand now that 'special love' exists between two people when the passions lie beneath the surface.
ON GOD...
~ I know that there is a God ~ the God within me that's always present and will protect me. I'm not afraid to climb any mountain, because I know that I'm protected. Even if I fall and die, I'm still protected. My faith is on that level.

No comments: