Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

JENNIFER ANISTON ON MEN, WOMEN, BEING BEAUTIFUL, LOVE, AND LIFE


JENNIFER ANISTON ON MEN, WOMEN, BEING BEAUTIFUL, LOVE, AND LIFE
ON MEN...
~ In a man, I look for a friend, someone who's equal with whom I'm comfortable.
~ Don't rely on men but don't shun them either.
~ The best smell in the world is that man that you love.
ON WOMEN...
~ Women should stop going for the bad guys, stop looking so far when the good ones are right there.
ON BEING BEAUTIFUL...
~ You know when I feel inwardly beautiful? When I am with my girlfriends and we are having a 'goddess circle'.
~ You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. Its impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
ON LOVE...
~ True love brings up everything - you're allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.
~ The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.
ON LIFE...
~ There are no regrets in life, just lessons.
~ Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place.

No comments: