Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ANGELINA JOLIE ON WOMEN, LOVE, HAPPINESS, AND PAIN


ANGELINA JOLIE ON WOMEN, LOVE, HAPPINESS, AND PAIN
ON WOMEN...
~ ALL WOMEN do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.
~ I THINK all women go through periods where we hate this about ourselves, we don't like that. It's great to get to a place where you dismiss anything you're worried about. I find flaws attractive. I find scars attractive.
ON LOVE...
~ WE COME to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
ON HAPPINESS...
~ I'VE REALIZED that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and don't trust my instincts - thats when I get in trouble.
ON PAIN...
~ WITHOUT PAIN, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.

No comments: