Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

ORLANDO BLOOM ON WOMEN, LOVE, AND LIFE


ORLANDO BLOOM ON WOMEN, LOVE, AND LIFE
ON WOMEN...
~ I'm quite sensitive to women. I saw how my sister got treated by boyfriends. I read this thing that said when you are in a relationship with a woman, imagine how you would feel if you were his father. That's been my approach for the most part.
ON LOVE...
~ When you start falling for somebody and you can't stop thinking about when you're going to see them again. I love that. Women are beautiful. They deserve to be cherished and respected.
~ I am a hopeless romantic and I love to spoil my girlfriends.
ON LIFE...
~ People come into your life and people leave it... you just have to trust that life has a road mapped out for you.
~ Whatever happens in life is fine - just trust in that.

No comments: