Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Julia Roberts on Love, Mirror Beauty Spell, Lemon and Water, and More




LOVE ADVICE: BY JULIA ROBERTS OF THE "EAT, PRAY, LOVE" SUMMER 2010 MOVIE

I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barrier if two people are destined to be together.


BEAUTY ADVICE: MIRROR BEAUTY SPELL

Repeat 3x, 3x a day, for 3x3 days infront of the mirror and notice the difference.

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
I clear my gaze, I seek to see the beauty that resides in me.
Make it shine and make it bright like a beacon in the night.
Clear for me and all to see the love and beauty that is me.
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
Clear for me and all to see eternal beauty that lives in me.
This is my will, so it will be.

BEAUTY SECRET: BY DIANE IRONS FROM HER BOOK "THE WORLD'S BEST-KEPT BEAUTY SECRET"

Ice Water: You've heard that models drink lots of water. Well that's very true, but only half the story. To get optimum benefits from water, models drink ice water. With ice water, the body needs to use more than 100 calories just to warm itself to room temperature to absorb the water. You are actually using more calories than you are taking in.

Lemon Juice: Forget the expensive toners. Models carry lemons in their bags to remove residue from their face and to refresh. Sometimes they carry fresh lemons, but there's only so much one can stuff into those bags. If you do choose to purchase reconstituted lemon juice, make sure that it contains real lemon.

GLAMOUR ADVICE: AGAIN BY DIANE IRONS FROM HER BOOK "THE WORLD'S BEST-KEPT BEAUTY SECRETS

Hair Instant Glamour: To give hair fullness and bounce, lift dry hair at the roots with a round brush. Pull it taut, and spritz with hair spray. Then blow dry hair on the warm setting at high heat. Using the warm setting makes hair flexible, and allows you to restyle it. For even more fullness, bend forward, so that head is tilted down when drying. Finish styling as usual.

SUCCESS ADVICE: BY ALEXANDER HAMILTON

Men give me credit for some genius. All the genius I have lies is this: When I have a subject in hand, I study it profoundly. Day and night it is before me. I explore it in all its bearings. My mind becomes pervaded with it. Then the effort which I have made is what people are pleased to call the fruit of genius. It is the fruit of labor and thought.




No comments: