Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Yes! I Am Beautiful!

I read about Mary Robbins from MORE magazine and she said something that caught my attention. Mary Robbins is from Orange, Connecticut and according to the article entitled "Second Acts"(More, April 2010 Edition); Mary became a part-time Mary Kay cosmetics sales representative, which gave way for her to own her beauty products business. Her beauty products is named SASSY ( shampoos and facial washes from organic honey, olive oil, and chamomile extract). Moreover; Mary said that the copy on her recyclable bottles is designed to boost girls' self-esteem. Anyway, this is what she said and I hope it will marinate in your psyche too.
"If you believe you are beautiful, so will others! Look in the mirror, focus on the positive, and repeat, ' I am beautiful' ".

No comments: